| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shkoder in July is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with occasional rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Shkoder is beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:25 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:54.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shkoder July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shkoder, Albania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shkoder: