| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shkoder in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is laid down during an average of 5 days.
- In August the blue above Shkoder is glorious with an average of a hefty 10:46 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 2:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shkoder August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Shkoder, Albania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Shkoder: